Monday, 11 January 2010

Funny Shit

Went to the the launch of The London Short Film Festival at the ICA on Friday. The night was called 'Funny Shit', a collection of shorts all vying for the 'Funniest Shit' trophy. And that illustrious accolade went to John Jencks for 'Go Away Please', a Python-esque sketch set during hospital Opposites Day. I can't find the full version but here's a clip.

There's some dark comedy moments and brilliant acting in "I love Luci" by Colin Kennedy. Again, it's hard to find the full version. Trailer:


This one also tickled me:

The festival runs until the 17th and there's more interesting looking stuff going on at the ICA in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I Love Luci isn't online yet but you can keep track of the festivals via our website. Thanks for mentioning us on your blog, I'll post a link from my sites to yours. Glad you liked the film.

    Colin

    http://www.iloveluci.com

    ReplyDelete