skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ad blog*
*not necessarily a good ad blog, but an ad blog nonetheless.
Sunday, 15 November 2009
Chapter 1: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Yeah, and eleventy grillion years on I too jump on the blogwaggon.
So hello, nice to meet you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Ad Blog*
London
James, 25, Advertising Creative. Pass-times: Mugging pensioners, keying BMWs. Fetishes: Columbo boxsets, Jaffa Cakes and Jeff Stelling. Ad blog*: Ad stuff, creative stuff, stuff of interest, sarcasm and many a random ramble.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(113)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(19)
▼
2009
(48)
►
December
(24)
▼
November
(24)
The only cure for a Monday morning headache…
[slowly losing the will to live]
I’ve got Phil Mitchell’s phone number
National Geographic photo comp
Teary Goodbyes
Spot the ball
Can I change my vote please?
Learning French? Pourquoi?
Great idea. Great Ikea.
A weekend ruined?
Unbelievable Jeff!
I really really hate...
Todays daily owl
Gutted!
One Armed Scissor
Good Movember attire:
"Rock the Cazzbah"
What's that Dave?
Helpful banking indeed
And coming soon to channel five?
Plane Crash TV
Aleksandr
New York, New York
Chapter 1: In the beginning God created the heaven...
No comments:
Post a Comment